Options for International Students
Students outside of the United States have several options to study with DRN Education.
DRN Education advisors and instructors successfully support students around the world.
Advising for international students is routinely provided…
- Individually – via video chat
- Via online web conferences and classes
- In-Person – as Dr Ravi and Dr Hill travel internationally
Our dedicated faculty do USMLE and other allied healthcare classes…
- Live Online – via our virtual classrooms
- Via on-demand online video lectures
- In-Person – when they travel internationally
Most of our support services – such as OET Preparation and Residency Application Support Services, for example – are also available virtually through our online advisors and instructors.
Simply put… No matter where you live or study, DRN Education is here to support you.
How To Connect With DRN Education Services:
- Check with your school to see if they have an existing relationship with DRN Education
- Reach-out to a DRN Global Services Coordinator for your country (if one exists)
- Reach-out directly to DRN Education in Houston, Texas, USA, for more information